Safeway Providence Festival of Trees Seaside
Kick off the 2020 holiday season with the reimagined 23rd annual Safeway Providence Festival of Trees, hosted by Providence Seaside Hospital Foundation. We invite you to join us as we celebrate “Home for the Holidays.”
Attend the virtual gala & auction. You’ll see stunning Christmas trees decorated by local businesses and community members. As a gala guest, you can bid in a live and silent auction, enter to win a spectacular raffle prize, and of course give in support of Providence Seaside Hospital.
In lieu of welcoming the community into the convention center for the traditional Community Open House, we’re going to help bring the magic of Candy Cane Lane “Home for the Holidays!” While practicing safe social distancing, community members will be able to view the festive trees while strolling down the Necanicum Riverwalk and pick up fun and festive crafts for their children to put together at home.
Proceeds from this year’s event will benefit the Providence Seaside Hospital Foundation’s Heart Fund.
Over the past 22 years, Providence Festival of Trees has raised more than $1.4 million to benefit a variety of community health services and programs provided by Providence in the North Coast.
Revel in the joy of Christmas as we bring gala festivities straight to your computer, table, smartphone or smart TV. Get the first look at this year’s Festival trees. Soak up special performances by Amos Lee, Storm Large, and Aaron Meyer with The Brown Sisters.
- Bid on exciting online auction packages, including one-of-a-kind decor.
- Enter for a chance to win an exclusive raffle prize.
- Support Providence heart services as we expand cardiac care on the north coast.
Delicious Dine-in Option
As a special option this year, Oregon Fine Foods is creating a delicious 3-course meal that you can enjoy at home during the gala.
- Each dinner for two includes salads, entrees, desserts and a bottle of wine.
- Your meals will be available for pick-up only at the Seaside Civic and Convention Center on Saturday, Dec. 5 from Noon – 2 p.m.
- Orders must be placed by Thursday, Dec. 3.
You won’t want to miss a moment of our Home for the Holidays gala event!