- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Kyndra Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
Aside from my role as an admin assistant in the foundation, I coordinate volunteers for the Festival of Trees. I organize meetings, assist and plan small events and communicate with leaders across the organization for funding needs and projects.
Working for an organization that makes a difference in the world is important to me and Providence does just that. I feel proud when I tell people I work for Providence.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Having a young child keeps me pretty busy! When I do have some free time, I like to get outdoors and explore the Rogue Valley. I enjoy snowboarding, hiking, rafting, wine tasting and traveling.