- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Lisa Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
I am a writer and editor who helps the foundation team communicate effectively (I hope) with our donors and caregivers.
I've worked for Providence for nearly 20 years doing communications, PR and writing. When I moved to Salem nine years ago, I felt very fortunate to continue working with the great people and programs of Providence—but this time working from home as a contract employee. Providence is a special place, and I'm grateful every day that I get to help express beautifully and clearly (again, I hope!) to our audiences about how Providence serves them at their most vulnerable times.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to hang out with my 17-year-old daughter, husband, corgi and yellow lab; do hot yoga several times a week; go on power walks; read; and watch movies.