- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Megan Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
As an annual-giving officer, I increase the involvement and philanthropic commitment of current and prospective donors. I work with grateful patients and create and implement donor events and activities.
I love working for Providence because the Mission is alive and well in our everyday work. I am passionate about providing community-supported and accessible health care to the poor and vulnerable, and Providence is leading that charge through investment in prevention and wellness care.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to experience art through live music, dance and theater. I feel most alive when I’m active in the outdoors through rock climbing, surfing and hiking. I love doing these things most while traveling, seeing new places and experiencing new cultures. When I’m home I enjoy gardening, cooking and water coloring.