- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Megan Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
I work with donors around the state to achieve both their philanthropic and personal financial goals. I help donors make a gift to Providence through their will or trust, an income generating gift, property, stock, or other assets.
As a fourth generation Oregonian, I’m proud to play a part in improving the health of our local communities through the Mission of Providence. With family in every corner of the state, I know first-hand how critical it is to provide high-quality medical services for all of Oregon’s residents.
What do you like to do in your free time?
My husband and I enjoy soaking up all the Pacific Northwest has to offer. We love camping, wine tasting, weekends at the beach, and long hikes with our dog, Sequoia. When we’re at home, I enjoy reading a good book by the fire.