- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Melodee Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
I oversee the smooth functioning of the Providence Portland Medical Foundation by supporting the executive directors and processing incoming donations. I love welcoming anyone who visits our office whether it’s donors, caregivers, or hospital visitors.
Providence has been a significant part of my family’s life. My youngest son was born at Portland Providence Medical Center and both my young children receive ongoing services through the Child’s Development Center. I’ve always been impressed with friendliness and respect my family is given. All caregivers really go the extra mile. I wanted to be a part of this health care community, especially a foundation tied to cancer research and treatment in memoriam of my mother.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to go primitive camping, bike riding, and scouting for mid-Century furniture.