- All Staff
- Benedictine Nursing Center Foundation
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Health Foundation - Southern Oregon
- Hood River Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Milwaukie Foundation
- Newberg Health Foundation
- Office of Gift Planning
- Portland Medical Foundation
- Regional Gift Officers
- Regional Leadership
- Regional Special Events
- Seaside Hospital Foundation
- St. Vincent Medical Foundation
- Willamette Falls Medical Foundation
About Shari Providence Foundations of Oregon
What is your role in the Foundations?
Providence wants to finish cancer, and I am honored to come alongside those who share this same passion. As the Regional Director of Development for the Providence Cancer Institute, I help people give of their time and philanthropic support at all levels in our quest to #FINISHCANCER.
Patients come first in everything we do. Nearly every day, I am reminded by a patient or family member that Providence made them feel like a person, not a number. That has made all the difference.
What do you like to do in your free time?
When I’m not working alongside our donors, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two boys, walking, cooking, traveling, and giving time to my church and to the Association of Fundraising Professionals where I serve on our local Chapter Board.